WIN $500 FOR YOUR COHORT!!!
As some of you may have seen on our social media, we have a new sponsor joining our team this season. Takis is a chip brand gaining notoriety in Canada who have approached us with a cool opportunity for our U11 to U18 Cohorts. We know this is a weird time so LET’S HAVE A LITTLE FUN!
THE TAKIS SHOOTOUT CHALLENGE!
Takis has challenged each Cohort (U11-U18) to participate in their SHOOTOUT CHALLENGE. It’s just as simple as it sounds:
1. Pick up your Takis gift from the Hockey Calgary office (one package per Cohort)
2. Cohorts host a shootout at an upcoming practice. They should be as creative as they want with this…the more theatrical the better!
3. Present the winner of the shootout with their Takis prize pack (detailed below).
4. Enter the draw: to do this, take photos and videos of the team with their Takis, the shootout, and the CELLYS and share them on the team/Association social media accounts tagging the following:
WHAT YOU GET:
Takis has generously donated an assortment of Takis products for each member of Hockey Calgary. Each Cohort will receive the following:
– Box of 30 bags of Takis (quantity of boxes based on number in Cohort)
– Takis Prize Pack (one per Cohort) for the winner of the Takis Shootout Challenge. This contains:
- Takis knapsack
- Skate laces
- Takis toque
- Hockey tape
All participating Cohorts and their Associations will be entered into 2 draws.
– Association Draw Prize | 1 private development session with Jamie Henry – Manager, Development & Hockey Operations
– Cohort Draw Prize | $500 cash and coach packages for all coaches in the Cohort
This will be a great team builder for cohorts as well as an exciting challenge to get the competition amped up between cohorts!
**We understand that this Shootout Challenge overlaps with the shift from Cohorts to teams in mid-November. Due to deadlines on this opportunity and the desire to give Associations ample time to participate, we will ensure all players in the winning Cohort benefit. To ensure this, any Cohort after the November 30th draw that contains players from the winning group will receive a monetary prize. ***
Open to U11 – U18 only