Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Glenlake is changing the means in which equipment is returned this year. We ask for your cooperation in completing the following tasks in order to allow for us to recover association equipment in a safe and timely manner.
1. Based on your age group, please use Sign-Up genius to select a time for the specified return date. There will be no flexibility on the listed return dates as we are looking to minimize risk to volunteers processing the returns and individuals working at Flames Community Arenas.
Equipment for your team must be returned by a single individual to Flames Community Arenas (Red Entrance) on your assigned date and time. Out of respect for our volunteers and for other Glenlake families, please ensure you arrive and complete your return within your assigned window.
NOTE: If you are collecting and returning equipment for multiple teams, please sign up for a single time-slot and immediately notify the Equipment team at firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name, selected return date as well as the age group(s) and team name(s) you will represent at equipment return.
2. Please identify a team representative to collect and inventory all equipment in advance of the sign-up dates that begin on May 25, 2020. Ideally, this individual will be responsible for the physical return of the equipment on the selected return date.
- puck bags
- jersey bags & jerseys
- cones (light and/or weighted)
- metal shooting targets
- goalie gear (Novice only)
3. Prior to your return date, please use the Google From here – https://forms.gle/vHCmbscqjVTNYYUm6 – to collect & submit equipment inventory records.
Please complete the form to the best of your ability, noting any missing items – especially jerseys. If you are collecting and returning equipment for multiple teams, you will need to complete and submit this form multiple times.
4. On your assigned return date & time, please arrive promptly and queue outside the FCA Red Entrance, respecting 2m of physical distancing between yourself and any other parties. A volunteer will greet you and let you know when it is ok to proceed inside the building. Only one person returning equipment will be allowed inside the building at a time.
Please follow the directions of the volunteers with respect to dropping off the equipment.
Thank you for your support during this time.
Matt & Erin Pisko
Glenlake Equipment Managers