Volunteer Opportunities Available Now – Online sign-up pages now open
Good Day Glenlake Families.
As we prepare for the start of hockey season, it’s also a good time to start thinking about volunteer opportunities. Glenlake relies on volunteers to run its hockey programs and some of the most important roles are staffing fundraising activities like bingos and casinos. Proceeds from these events go a long way in offsetting the cost of ice each year.
Volunteer commitments are compulsory at Glenlake and the number of volunteer commitments for each family is determined by age group. If you are unsure of your responsibility, commitments are outlined on the website at https://www.glenlakehockey.com/volunteers/
Glenlake has 30 bingos each season running from September to July. All bingos take place at the Bingo Palace (2600 35th Ave NE). Details regarding dates, times, and shifts available can all be found on the sign-up page.
Signup here: https://signup.com/go/FScGUbU
Under current COVID guidelines, only six volunteers will be scheduled for each event rather than the typical twelve-person roster. This could change as the season progresses.
Please note that each bingo chairperson shift is worth two credits; each bingo worker shift is one credit. Glenlake maintains a list of people who may be hired to work your bingo shifts. View the pdf list here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evaluation Registration Check In (first evaluation sessions)
- Evaluation Player Check In & Assisting Age Group Coordinators (all other evaluation sessions):
- Evaluation Pinnies/Jerseys return (final Evaluation Sessions):
- Player Check In
- Confirm completed Health Check
- Player Temperature
OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Evaluation Jersey Return Coordinator: Responsible for tracking and coordinating the return of missing evaluation Jerseys/Pinnies.
- Co-Volunteer Coordinator: Responsible to support the volunteer coordinator with Evaluation Registration for a specific age group during the evaluations of that age group
If interested and want for more information on the OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES listed, or have any other volunteer questions, email email@example.com
If you have any Bingo questions, please contact Erin Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org